Fish ear – a dish that smells of summer, nature and fire! It lifts spirits and resembles summer days. But you don’t have to wait long for them. Delicious fish soup can be easily prepared at home.
How to cook soup?
Every housewife should know that!
How to cook soup – general rules
The ears are so good that you can put in them not only whole fish, but even waste. A rich broth is obtained from the heads, backs, tails. Well, if you put another fish fillet in the dish, you only get the bomb! What kind of fish to use for fish soup? Someone! You can add salmon fillet to the soup or throw river bass.
In addition, they also insert the ear:
The order of the ingredient tabs depends only on the recipe. But usually the ear does not require long cooking, the whole process takes no more than an hour with the preparation of the ingredients. To cook sea fish, 7-8 minutes is enough. Therefore, it can be stacked after vegetables. River fish are usually laid in front of the potato. But if you use a fillet slice, also 10 minutes before the end of cooking.
Recipe 1: How to cook fish soup on the river
River fish soup is light, non-greasy and unobtrusive, but very aromatic. You can use roach, carp, carp. A simple recipe for vegetables without grains.
• 1.4 kg of river fish;
• 2 liters of water;
• 4 potatoes;
• 2 carrots;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1 onion.
1. Clean the fish, remove the inside, remove the gills, remove the eyes. The fins and heads go away. Well, all washed, rinse the inner cavity. We cut off the head with the tail, fill it with water, put one carrot on the rings and cook for 20 minutes, do not forget to remove the foam. 2. Filter the broth through a fine sieve, put the washed pieces of fish and fish into it and put it in the fish soup. When cooking, remove the foam.
3. After 10 minutes, start the diced potatoes, cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add the chopped onion and carrot. Salt and cook ear until soft.
5. Pound the garlic, prepare the dill, we get a few peas, peppercorns, bay leaf.
6. Run all spices in the pan and turn them off. We give the ear to stand under the lid for half an hour and can be served at the table!